The article must be original and not submitted to another journal. It should be sent as MS Word documents (version 2003) using one of the corresponding templates at Documents and forms.
The article must be written either in Arabic, English or French. For the article written in Arabic and French, the title, abstract, keywords and bibliography must be written in English.
Structure and layout
- The title must not exceed two lines (Times New Roman 20).
- First name, list name, Position, scientific title (PhD), work place (including department and other divisions), e-mail: e-mail address (Times New Roman 11) on separate lines.
- Abstract of no more than 250 words (Times New Roman 11).
- 3-5 key words (Times New Roman 11).
- Text of no more than 6000 words should be written (Times New Roman 12) according to the following structure: Introduction, problematic, materials and methods, results and discussions, conclusion.
- Tables, Illustrations and Maps should be in GIF, PNG or JPEG format. Authors will clearly indicate location of tables, illustrations and maps in the text (Table1, Fig1..). For a high quality of prints a good resolution of illustrations is required without overcoming the following dimensions: L=155 mm, H=225 mm, or L=440 pixels, H= 640 pixels.
- The references will be quoted in the text using parentheses and specifying:
The author and year: Hamma, 2006 for papers with a single author /
The authors and year for papers with two authors: Hamma and Chiali, 2006 / The first author followed by et al. and year for papers with more authors: Hamma et al., 2006 / The author and years for more papers of the same author written in different years: Hamma, 2006, 2008. / The author, year, and an indicative or the alphabetic order for papers written by the same author in the same year: Hamma, 2006a, 2006b / Separation by semicolon of more papers: Hamma, 2006; Jones, 2008
- The list of references (Times New Roman 10) must consist 90% of English articles of indexed journals Thomson Reuters or Scopus. 5% of English books and 5% of documents written in other languages.
- Examples of references
Baker J. L. (2012), Climate change, disaster risk, and the urban poor: cities building resilience for a changing world (urban development), World Bank Publications, Washington, ISBN: 978-0821388457
Gouvernement Algerien (2009), Décret n° 09-403 du 29 novembre 2009 portant création et délimitation du secteur sauvegardé de la vieille ville de Tlemcen, Journal Officiel de la République Algérienne Démocratique et Populaire 48(71): 6–7.
ANAT (2007), Plan Directeur d’Aménagement et de l’Urbanisme PDAU du groupement de Tlemcen, Mansouarh, Chetouane, Direction de l’Urbanisme et de la Construction, Tlemcen.
Hamma W., A Djedid D., Ouissi M. N. (2016), Intervention on historical city Tlemcen during 1960-2009: Impacts and applicability, Urbanism Architecture Constructions 7(2): 109-124.
Boukerche D. (1989), Evolution de la ville de Tlemcen pendant la période coloniale éléments de croissance et de transformation, Mémoire de magister, Ecole Polytechniques d’Architecture et d’Urbanisme, Alger.